Mobile Apps - IOS, Android
A mobile app is a type of application software designed to run on a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet computer. Mobile applications frequently serve to provide users with similar services to those accessed on PCs. Apps are generally small, individual software units with limited function.
- Generate additional sales. The sheer simplicity and convenience of apps versus going to a website makes it easier for consumers to buy. Secondly a company can benefit from a new advertising revenue stream through apps
- Reduce cost to serve. Mobile apps allow customers to access basic information and purchase without needing to call a call center. Automation obviously reduces servicing costs.
- Reduce marketing cost. The low cost of marketing – compared to traditional advertising and direct marketing, pushing notifications to customers who have downloaded your app is cheap.
- Enhance the customer experience. Many websites just don’t look great on tiny phone screens, but mobile apps are purpose-designed for small screen sizes so are easier on the eye and simpler to use for the customer.
- Get the competitive edge. While most industries have cottoned on to apps, perhaps your business is in a niche where your competitors don’t offer an app yet. You can also custom-build unique features into your app that others don’t have the possibilities are endless.
- Broaden your market coverage. Without an app, you may be missing out on a segment of the market that simply prefers to do business that way. A quick way to understand whether you have a mobile-addicted market is to look at the percentage of visitors who access your website through mobile devices
- Create stickiness. Unlike mobile websites, apps are always visible on the user’s phone home screen. Customers are more likely to repeatedly interact with businesses that are at their fingertips, so apps are a great customer loyalty tool.
- Deliver speed. Mobile apps open faster than a mobile website loads. In today’s digital world, it’s a race to deliver services and products to the customer faster, and the winner of the race will win more customers.
- Get feedback. You can easily get actionable insights from your customers, by conducting an “in-app” survey, or by analyzing customer reviews in the App Store.
- Stay in control of the customer relationship. Apps are a platform which allow you to have a direct relationship with your customer, without any middleman.